What do we collect?
When you use our website, we collect and possibly store any information you leave on our website, including: name, mailing address, email address, phone number, IP address, credit card number, bank card number, fax number, and Search content and browsing information entered on the website.
How to use information
We use the user information we collect mainly for:
1. To fulfill and process your orders and communicate with you regarding those orders.
2. To schedule and perform deliveries or installations.
3. To send you information about the order.
4. To send you product information.
5. Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
6. To provide you with interactive features on the Site.
7. To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business.
8. we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request.
A cookie is a small text file that is generated by a site that is stored on a Device. When you access the Site, a number of cookies are used by Electronic-Components and third parties. We may link data stored in cookies to the personal information you submitted while on the Site.
To ensure that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone.
We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through transactions on our website, and customer service.